MultiGauge™ app for Apple and Android
The app automatically detects your PLX sensor modules and configures your gauges. MultiGauge reports both 0-15 PSI and 0-30 PSI boost ranges in both imperial / standard and metric units.The AFR sensor module supports lambda as well as all fuel types–gasoline, diesel, methanol, ethanol, E85, CNG, and LPG.
With both AFR and and Vac/Boost modules attached, MultiGauge automatically configures to display both parameters. This combination allows for advanced features like intelligent warning which alert you if your engine is running in unsafe conditions.
Already have sensor modules?
The MultiGauge Link™ is all you need to connect your existing sensor modules to your smart device for a new and updated user experience. If you already have our SM-AFR + DM-6 gauge combo, simply connect our y-splitter and you can run DM-6 and MultiGauge™ app simultaneously.
PLX Wideband now employs the innovative PLX Devices new intelligent health monitoring technology where the oxygen sensor is meticulously monitored every 2mS (488 times per second) to obtain peak performance, accuracy and reaction time. Coupled with the updated patented DM-6 touch screen MultiGauge, battery voltage is displayed from 9V-20V, sensor life is displayed from 0-100%. The oxygen sensor reaction time is displayed from 10mS/1000mS on the brilliant high contrast OLED display.
Gen3 vs. Gen 4
- More accurate
- Uses only 7.5Watts compared to 10Watts
- Faster response time
- Improved sensor durability
- Faster warm up time
- Maintains accuracy throughout life
- Less susceptible to contamination to surrounding pollution
- 10+ years of average service life
- Smartphone connection: Utilizing your smartphone as a gauges gives you all the advantages of previous setups with more screen size, more customization, and a flexible easy user interface.
- Fast and accurate: PLX widebands employ PID critically damped technology, are individually tested, and are accurate to less than 0.1AFR.
- Plays nice: Works with gasoline, diesel, methanol, ethanol, LPG, Diesel, E85. 0-5V analog output interfaces with 3rd party ECU’s and data loggers.
- Monitor sensor health: Proprietary IntelliHealth algorithm detects your sensor’s remaining life and reaction time.
- Fully plug and play: Installation requires no manual calibration – simply install your sensor, connect the wire harness, and apply power.
- New Sensor: Improved reliability, reaction time, warm up time and reduced power consumption.
- New Parameters: O2 Sensor Health, O2 Sensor Reaction Time, Voltage New Bosch LSU 4.9 Sensor Plug and play controller and gauge combo
- No Calibration Required Soft start technology
- 2 analog outputs, 1 digital input, 1 digital output
- Compatible with multiple fuels Accurate to 0.1 AFR resolution (gasoline)
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Power Consumption: 0.1 Watts
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.2
- Serial Interface: 19200 Baud 8N1
- Range: ~50ft line of light
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 80 Deg C
- Firmware Updatable: Yes, OTA (Over the Air)
- Module dimensions: 0.2" x 0.6" x 1.2" (3mm x 15mm x 30mm)
- Cable length: 2.5"
1. 12V power input
2. 4 Prong Analog Clip
3. Termination Jumper
4. Serial RX Plug (In)
5. Serial TX Plug (Out)
6. Sensor Input Clip
|Physical Dimensions:||2 x 2.875 x 1.125" (52 x 75 x 28mm) L x W x H|
|Technology||PLX Critical Response Technology, Fast Response PID|
|Accuracy:||< 0.1AFR (Gasoline) Wideband, < 0.2AFR (Gasoline) Narrowband
10-20 AFR (Gasoline)
0.68 - 1.36 lambda (Gasoline)
|Measurement Range:||0 - 100 O2 Sensor Health
0 - 1000 mS Reaction Time
9 - 20 Volts
|Analog Outputs:||Wideband Linear 0-5V,
Narrowband 0-1V (Driving Current 20mA)
|Power Consumption:||20 Watts (Max), 13 Watts (Typical)|
|Power Supply Technology:||High Efficiency Switching with Soft Start Technology|
|Operating Temperature:||0 - 85 Deg Celsius|
|Sensor:||One Bosch LSU 4.9|